Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Heads Up

I snagged a copy of Stephanie O'Dea's book, Make It Fast, Cook It Slow from the library!
(Side note: there was a waitlist for it!) (Side note 2: I have learned from experience that checking nonfiction books, especially cookbooks, from the library is a great way to test them out before buying. However, I am a firm believer in supporting authors by buying their products when they are worth it.) (Side note 3: this book is going on my birthday wish list!)

Anyways, back to our regularly scheduled programming... there are a ton of recipes that I can't wait to try out. Unfortunately because it has a waitlist I can't renew the book and will have to return it far before I'm ready. Luckily, my birthday is coming up :-). But be on the lookout for some great recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment